Crystalline Fructose



图片Product Description

Crystalline fructose is at least 98% fructose with the remaining 2% as water and minerals. This nearly pure fructose sweetener is 20% sweeter than sucrose (also known as table sugar) and high fructose corn syrup and has been around for about 20 years


Technical Index

Item

Unit

DS602

Appearance

/

White Crystals

Taste and odor

/

Sweet and odorless

Substance

/

Solid

Impurities

/

No visible impurity in normal vision

Fructose Content %( Liquid

chromatography)

/

>99.0

Fructose Content( Polarimetry)

%

98-102

Loss on drying

%

≤0.5

Acidity(Neutralization of 5 g consumption of

0.02mol/L NaOH solution)

ml

≤0.5

5-hydroxymethyl Furfural

%

≤0.005

Sulfate ash

%

≤0.05

Insoluble particulate atte

mg/kg

≤20

Chloride

%

≤0.01

Protein

%

Negative

Arsenic(as As)

 (mg/kg)

≤0.5

Lead (as Pb)

(mg/kg)

≤0.5

Item

Unit

DS602


Main Applications

Food - Bakery, Yogurt&Diary, Jam, Confectionery etc.

Beverage - Solid Drink, Functional Drink etc.

Pharmaceutical - Injection and Pharmaceutical Excipient for obesity and diabetes. 


Packaging, Transportation and Storage

1. Packed in plastic bag of 25kgs net each.

2. Stored in clean, cool and dry places, avoid contamination from foreign substance such as dust and moisture.

3. Nontoxic, non inflammable, in explosive, no corrosion, the product is transported according to non-dangerous product.



For more information, please contact: dept2@powerbasepek.com